2012. augusztus 4., szombat

Sziasztok!

Nézzétek milyen cuki képeslapokat vettem a Paperchase-ben :)!  A sünis nagypapámnak lesz születésnapjára, a táncosnős egy német barátnőmé lesz, a rókás pedig az enyém mert annyira tetszett (a falamra fogom ragasztani szerintem :)).



Hello There!

Check out these adorable postcards I bought at Paperchase :)!  The one with the hedgehogs will be for my Grandpa for his birthday coming up soon, the one with the dancer will be for a German friend of mine and the one with the fox I've kept for myself, I think I'll be putting that one up on my wall :).

2 megjegyzés:

  1. A táncosnőt lájkolom :)

    Aaaand the LIKE goes tooo the one with the dancer! (... and the fox. ... and the hedgehogs) :D I am not too sentimental AT ALL!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Igen nagyon tetszett nekem is táncosnő, a kártyára az volt írva hogy egy orosz gyufadobozról származik, nagyon elegáns :)

    VálaszTörlés