2012. július 24., kedd

Charlotte Meentzen- Tinted Day Cream with Macadamia Nut Oil

I have to apologise, but I can't say many positive things about this tinted day cream,  it seems that it wasn't the right product for my skin type (even though it's for normal/oily/dry skin).  This product was too oily for my taste, even though the finish was quite nice, my skin still became irritated and broke out...  Therefore I had to stop using it.

However, don't let my experience discourage anyone from trying a tinted day cream in the future, this was my first time trying one too, and the result turned out nice, it's just that my skin did not agree with it.  At first this product made me feel a little iffy because it was quite dark, dark in comparison to my natural skin tone I mean.  I was worried that after applying it the colour would be completely off and the darker tone of the cream would be very obvious in comparison to my natural skin tone,  but this was not the case.  It blended well and gave my skin a healthy glow, my otherwise slightly pale skin looked alive :).  I went to the gym wearing this product, and as expected, the colour stained my towel that I use to wipe the sweat from my face.  Looking back on it it probably wasn't a good idea to go to the gym wearing this product, sometimes I just can't use common sense :p.

Some quotes from the link:

"Benefits:  Macadamia nut oil and extracts of henna and walnut care for the skin and give your face a soft, natural tone.

Usage intervals:  Every morning

Skin Types:  normal/oily/dry"

I can recommend this product for those with dry skin, especially during the winter season, when one's skin is paler and the air is dry and very cold, but I cannot recommend this product to those prone to blackheads because this product, I found, irritates the skin and blocks the pores.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése