2012. július 13., péntek

Reinigende Maske mit ZINK! :) and alumina

Hmm, it's quite a bit runnier than I remember it to be, I hope it didn't go bad in the heat or anything like that :S...  So, this is one of my favourite face masks from Balea. It's scent is a little sharp, but not unpleasant, so basically it isn't overly perfumed, which is a very good thing in many ways.  The consistency is liquidy, its colour is white and it is easy to apply, but be careful, because I managed to drip a little on the floor :p and...  Let's wait 15 minutes and see the results :)!

...And, my face is visibly cleaner and my skin feels like it can finally take a proper breath and breathe normally :).  It's a wonderful feeling!  My skin is also noticeably softer, the matte feel comes through perfectly, success! :)

A little comment from the following day... I had a cyst of some sort on my chin (these mostly appear around my time of the month) and they are often painful, and I do not recommend trying to pop them either.  You have to wait them out, and allow them to recede on their own.  one thing I always notice when using a face mask whenever I have a cyst on my face is that they help in allowing it to recede back into the skin, and this is exactly what happened this time around too.  The top of the cyst was also a bit dried out so... goodbye cyst (and good riddance!) :p!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése