2012. július 3., kedd

Wow, the truth is that my camera has yet to be fixed so unfortunately I am still unable to post pictures. I'll be going out abroad soon once again, therefore I am saving up all the products I purchased here in Hungary until then to try out.  There are quite a few, so I doubt anyone will get bored :).

It is really hot here at the moment, and even though I'm applying sun lotion as often as possible I still managed to get a little burnt the other day, on my nose.  I looked like someone who drank too much rum, or Santa? :D hahahaha!  Anyway, I decided to use my Moisturising Night Cream from Helia D to help regenerate my skin from the burn, or at least prevent it from peeling, and lo and behold it did!  So now I know I can count on this product in these situations as well.  Thankfully I don't peel too badly if I get burnt, but I still do just a little, and I think that peeling is the most obvious when it occurs on the face.

Sun Lotions...


I'm sure there are some out there interested in what kind of sun lotion I use and can recommend.  The truth is that so far it really didn't matter which sun lotion I used because they all worked just fine, and to be honest I'm not much of an expert on sun lotions anyway.  However, I do know that there was one brand that gave me a rash when I was little, called Coppertone...  This year we have Hawaiian Tropic SPF 50+ sun lotion at home, and I must say it works just fine.  I managed to get a really nice tan this year :).  Its scent reminds me of the traditional and typical sunscreen smell and its texture is very thick and creamy, not runny whatsoever.  It has a nice creamy colour, not pure white.  It is also "very water resistant" and contains vitamins C and E and of course protects you from UV rays.  It absorbs quickly and isn't overly oily either.

Therefore I can recommend this product, but in the end, like with every product out there the best thing is to find the product which suits you most :).


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése